Old November 13th 07, 11:24 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ron - NY

Default New Volke Tiger sharks: Opinions ?

I like moguls so am I better off with the tigershark or the AC4/AC40 ?

"Walt" wrote in message
Ron - NY wrote:
This is supposed to be the replacement for the 5 star , probably too new
for anyone to have tried it yet but any opinions on it's construction or
performance ? It's supposed to be a good all mountain ski .

Well, the 5 star wasn't that great of an all mountain ski - it's great on
groomed & hard snow, pretty good in powder, but merely servicable in
crud. (ask someone who knows how to ski bumps how they do in moguls).

If you're looking for all mountain ski, look at the Unlimited series
(AC4/AC40 et al.)

Oh wait. You're in the east. Nevermind. Just get the updated 5 star.

//Walt
//
// ...there is no Völkl conspiracy...