Old September 21st 09, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
BrritSki

Default OT in some locations: New skis

Mike Clark wrote:
In message
Pip Luscher wrote:

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 08:53:43 +0200, BrritSki
wrote:

Wife and I both lke our Bandits which we've had for a few years now.

I think they were the ones I hired, actually. Seemd to carve well
enough and I didn't have any [ski related] problems off piste, other
than a nervous sense of "help, these aren't my usual skis!"

Two friends of mine who use B2s for their ski-touring have experienced
problems with them delaminating at the tails and letting in the water.
However despite this problem my friends do tend to rate the B2 and also
B3 quite highly.

I'd heard that they can do this when you smack them into the snow tail
first at lunchtime/coffee-stops, so we avoid doing that if poss and no
probs so far (B2s)