Old November 8th 04, 11:06 PM
The Real Bev

Jay Pique wrote:

I want a full sized Ford Van. Lifted about 6 inches. 4WD, with studs
all around. (Not to mention the one in the driver's seat.)

The interior is giving me fits. On the one hand, I want classy - so I
guess that means no red velvet. On the other hand, I want something
that (attractive/female) people can feel comfortable getting naked in.

Do you plan on a bed-analog of some sort, or will you just toss a cheap
foam mattress on the floor? What kind of budget do you have? Bathroom
or porta-potty? Van conversion (roof raised a foot or two) or
off-the-shelf?

I'm leaning towards authentic naugagyde, as I've heard that some of
the crunchier ski grrls aren't so into bear skin rugs and such. I'm
open to suggestions as to color scheme.

Forget the naugahyde, get sheepskin. Something that doesn't show dirt.
A sort of gray/tan/beige/brindle/tweed sort of thing. Trust me on
this. You can use crushed purple velvet for accent pillows if your
heart is set on something less conservative.

For the exterior detailing and paint job, I'm all set.
It's going to look exactly like the A-Team van.

I assume...well, actually, I don't know what to assume. Lots of gold
chains, perhaps?

--
Cheers, Bev