Old September 12th 05, 05:34 PM
Lisa Horton

bdubya wrote:

On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 13:40:06 -0700, Lisa Horton
wrote:

Although not officially excited until October, I'm starting to think a
lot about snow again. Weather is finally cooling off in the Bay Area.
Stores starting to have pre season sales. Sure seems like ski season is
just around the corner!

I'm a little (just a little) nervous, as I graduated to more advanced
gear at the end of last season, and I hope I can handle it okay after
the summer.

Even if you hadn't upgraded, odds are that your first day back, you'd
feel like your skiing is much worse than it was at the end of last
season. So if it feels like your skiing has taken a huge step
backwards, don't let it get to you; the rust of summer should flake
off within a day or two, if not within just a few runs.

I'll keep your encouraging words in mind as I flail down the first run
of the season Seriously, I'm hoping you're right, and figuring that
you probably are right. Thanks

Lisa