Old November 24th 08, 09:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Colin Irvine[_4_]

Default It's snowing in the Tarantaise

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 10:29:01 +0100, Ace squeezed out the following:

On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 09:05:59 +0000, Colin Irvine
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:35:30 +0100, Ace squeezed out the following:

I've left it parked at the bottom of the drive.

Now I'm part-way into my second glass of red my heart-rate's dropped
to below 90 and I'm almost starting to relax!

g How do you manage with the drive in the winter? That's a lot of
snow to clear by hand.

With snow tyres it's never a problem. And in fact it rarely gets much
on it for more than a few hours, as it's south-facing, innit?

But yes, it's been a pita on a few occasions, and I've normally just
salted it, but I bought a new tractor/lawnmower earlier this year
which, unlike the old one I inherited with the house, is powerful
enough to take either a snow-blower attachment or a simple
plough-blade, so I'll be getting one or t'other in the near future.

Sounds good.

--
Colin Irvine