Old January 26th 18, 05:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Case Study: Scott Spittle Abraham

On Friday, January 26, 2018 at 12:32:15 AM UTC-5, Jay Pique wrote:
I'm working towards getting my PhD in Pysychology and several of my advisors have suggested I write my dissertation on the most famous "net kook" (their words) known to date - Scott Abraham. The problem I'm having is the breadth of material - I'm just not even sure where to start! My counselors and I spent 4 hours plus an extended lunch - and then dinner and drinks discussing this poor soul, and I'm still overwhelmed. Should I focus on Internet Addiction? Misogyny? Pathological/Compulsive Lying? Exrreme Narcissism? Substance Abuse (and related mental impairment) Repressed Homosexuality? Gluttony? Sloth? Envy? Rage? The list goes on and on....and on... Can anyone help me narrow this down a bit? The department is simply in awe at both the breadth AND depth of dysfunction displayed by this individual - they keep tossing around the term "extreme psychological projection", too, but then claim even *that* doesn't do it justice. Can the long-time participants here help me identify the major themes that seems to drive this person/psychopath? Maybe we can start with a list of his admitted disorders or something... There's just so much information, and he's just such a fascinating specimen. The allegations of rape and incest alone are worth a volume's worth of work...

He claims openly to have been a drinker, so maybe we start with:

1. Alcoholic

Thanks,
(Future) Doctor Pique

Here is a picture of him as a young boy. He's the one on the left, but you probably knew that without me telling you. You can just see the malice shining in his eyes. A sociopath from the get-go.

http://www.menweb.org/graphics/scott2.gif