Old February 17th 05, 08:28 PM
Ian Lowry

Default Vail & Winter Park - Advice

After many years skiing in Europe I'll be spending my first skiing holidfay
in the US (a week in Winter Park followed by a week in Vail (starting 5th
March)).

I've noticed that the lift tickets for vail are very expensive. Does any one
have any advice on best way to buy and from where? I'd probably be looking
for a 5 days out of 6, 5days out of 7 or possibly 6 days skiing.

Also any other general advice? eg, Any problems with queues and how to
avoid? Good places to drink/eat?

Any views on which of the other resorts covered on the Vail ticket is worth
time out of my first week there?

Thanks in advance.Ian!