Old February 26th 11, 04:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Snow Summit yesterday

On Feb 25, 9:28*pm, wrote:
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 19:26:13 -0800 (PST), "
wrote this crap:

He's clueless and couldn't track down a damn thing. All bluster and no
follow through. He's failed to meet all of us (me, you, 'Pax, Jim,
etc) who have stood up to his crap, now we ignore him...and it drives
him insane

He's already driven there, what's beyoind??

He just needs a good bleeding. *Hopefully he'll take my advice and cut
his wrists.

Hopefully, you will take MY advice, show up in person, and say that.
Somebody will end up bleeding, for damn sure.