Old December 28th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default New online social network for snowboarders

Hi All,

StrayRocket.com is a online social network and blog for snowboarders
and people who enjoy a variety of other "extreme" outdoor sports. We
figure most people who like snowboarding also enjoy mountain biking,
rockclimbing and other human-powered activities. We share a desire to
get outside, stray from the beaten path, and push our personal limits.

StrayRocket members get a free personal profile that includes a blog,
video and photo galleries, groups, forums and an easy way to network
with other people or keep in touch with friends.

Check it out at http://www.strayrocket.com.

Cheers,

Chris Emery