Old August 17th 03, 01:48 AM
Ira Edwards

Default rollerski stability, NNN III

One difference on the rollerskis might be that you are raised up 3mm on the
R3 Classic and 5mm on the R3 Skate as opposed to the old NNN-II. I know
that a couple of mm here or there might not seem like a big deal, but in
cycling it makes a big difference and since rollerskis are already so high
as opposed to skiing on snow.

I still have the NNN-II on my roller skis so I cannot comment on the
performance here, but I noticed an immediate difference on the snow.

Ira Edwards
Anchorage, AK
"Fitzgerald" wrote in message
. net...
I have no idea why it is. I thought the NNN III with the wider platform
would feel more stable but the opposite is true. The difference was
instantly apparent. I have no experience on snow as I use the Pilot

system.
Curious but true.......
Fitzgerald