Old February 13th 07, 07:28 PM
xcskier09 xcskier09 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn A. Payne Diaz
On Feb 13, 6:29 am, wrote:
I need to cut an inch or so off a broken swix Team skate
pole to be able to use it as a backup classic pole.

Do I just wrap it with tape and cut with a hack saw?

Or should I do something else?

Thanks,

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in rec.skiing.nordic...)

Yeah, a dull hack saw is the easiest tool to use. Just
checking....make sure to cut the grip end of the pole. I say that
because it's more often the basket end that breaks. If it's the basket
end that broke (thought exp here), I suppose you could find a larger
diameter basket that might work.

Jay

I think you mean a sharp hack saw rather than a dull one??