Old February 25th 05, 09:13 PM
Eric

Neil,

I don't think I'm solely looking for technical tips, I'm more
interested to see what kind of riding the users of this forum
enjoy...maybe to gain a little direction from other's experiences.

As far as pushing myself, you're probably right...I've grown
comfortable with my riding (and not crashing).

I've searched the forum for mogul techniques...my board seems to be a
little unwieldy on some of the tighter tree and mogul runs. I have a
hard time lifting it for quick turns and maneuvering it in tight spots.
Does anything about my setup blatantly suggest I'll have problems
attempting to tackle either of these aspects of my riding?

Board: Ride Mountain 163 (replaced by the Yukon)
Stance: Goofy
Binding Settings: -9/+15 duck foot
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 160 lbs
Vans Switch Compatible Boots: I use them with strap-ins and step-ins
with no forward lean because the boots are too stiff.

Thanks
Eric