Old February 9th 07, 09:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
René Bedbur

Default Burton C60

lonerider wrote:

Just as a running count - this is the third pair of Burton bindings
I've broken in the past 5 years.

'02 Missions (heelcup) - ridden 5 days, returned to store
'03 P1s (FLAD) - ridden 20 days, replaced by Burton after a week
'05 C60 (baseplate) - ridden 6 days, replaced by Burton after 3 weeks

You broke three Burton Bindings? But never had any Problems with other
Brands? Why do you still by them?
I ride a Burton P1 Carbon myself. I love this Binding and I'm very
unhappy, that they don't go on producing them.
Here is ther Damage History for them:
- crack in the lacquering of the carbon highback (after 12 days)
- cracked a strap (after 20 days)