Old November 1st 05, 05:30 PM
Andy Turner

Default Specs for older Palmer boards?

I'm considering snowboards and I have my eye on a few Palmer models
amongst others (Pulse, Honeycircle, Honeycomb), but I'm considering
buying last years models, but the specs seem harder to come by. Also,
I'm not even sure what last years models looked like (not being
familiar with the artwork), so I want to make sure I'm not getting a
model that's even older.

So is there any site that has older catalogues for download (the
newest Palmer one is on their site of course), or some kind of history
of Palmer boards with comparative specs and pictures?

Cheers

andyt