Old September 3rd 03, 09:37 AM
Jonathan Gogan

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

ACE change your outlook settings to prefix each line of quoted text with a
,

I appreciate your comfort with the older conventions (such as diallup)
One reason for top-posting is I use a threading reader on a BB link.
all news is quick-loaded so you can follow a conversation very easily
if people
1. reply right at the top
2 (pref) snip ALL other content.

Ace I feel, as you were the one saying we should _not_

use station for anywhere that was large enough to call a town, which
is not what I was saying at all.

I must have read you wrong. I thought you might have 'seen the light' (tm)
that differentiating between 'resort' (big area with lifts + accomodation)
and 'station' small area with lifts + little/no accomodation was useful.
Thanks for not being gatuitously rude.
--
Jonathan