Old July 30th 03, 06:50 AM
InMyTree

Default Skiing in Austria

I haven't been to andorra, but I would say it would be almost impossible to
go to Austria and find it worse than Andorra!

"Rodger Williams" wrote in message
Hi Andy,

Thanks for this. Have you been to Andorra, and if so how would you compare
them.? Andorra was fantastic for me, and I am worried I will be
dissapointed.

Regards

Rodger

"FredB" wrote in message
Schladming is excellent for all round skiers with plenty of blues on 4

different
mountains
St Anton would be too hard & busy
St Johann is OK but limited No of runs for all standards of skiing
Obertauern is again v good for beginners but inters & experts may get

bored. Its
more assured of good snow earlier in winter aswell. But the ski runs are

quite
short.

Austria is an excellent place to go & on the whole, queues are shorter

than many
other places in the alps.

Andy

Rodger Williams wrote:

We are fairly novice skiers from Africa (yip believe it or not), and

want to
go to Austria in January. Any suggestions or tips on where to go would

be
appreciated.

Many thanks

Rodger