Old July 3rd 03, 12:59 AM
Mike Speegle

Default Congratulations to BC!!

In news:The Real Bev typed:
Mike Speegle wrote:

In news:The Real Bev typed:
Mike Speegle wrote:

In news:bdubya typed:
Congratulations to Vancouver, Whistler/Blackcomb, and
whatever other points in the area are going to host the 2010
Olympics.

Now us Murricans have seven years to convince NBC to either
learn to cover ski racing effectively or to sub the job out
to somebody who does. (Of course, seven years down the road,
we ought to be able to get a high-definition streaming feed
from CBC or whoever else has the best coverage.)

Nice hope but it won't happen. All the touchy feely and up
close and personal stuff is so women will watch. Or at least
that's what they tell themselves and us. Despite it being a
load of crap. Oh, and congrats to Vancouver and BC!!! ;-)

It wasn't women who were all agog at seeing whatshername's
partially-unzipped jersey when she won the women's MTB event!

??? I have no idea *what* you're talking about.

If that were true, you'd be too embarrassed to admit it.

I'm never too embarrassed to admit I looked or goggled when skin is
shown. Like last year's Oscars and Halle Berry's transparent top. Very
nice. But I still have no idea what your *very* specific reference is
for. ;-) MTB??? WTF?
--
Mike
"Colorado Ski Country, USA" Come often, Ski hard,