Old July 2nd 03, 09:26 PM
Mike Speegle

Default Congratulations to BC!!

In news:The Real Bev typed:
Mike Speegle wrote:

In news:bdubya typed:
Congratulations to Vancouver, Whistler/Blackcomb, and whatever
other points in the area are going to host the 2010 Olympics.

Now us Murricans have seven years to convince NBC to either learn
to cover ski racing effectively or to sub the job out to somebody
who does. (Of course, seven years down the road, we ought to be
able to get a high-definition streaming feed from CBC or whoever
else has the best coverage.)

Nice hope but it won't happen. All the touchy feely and up
close and personal stuff is so women will watch. Or at least
that's what they tell themselves and us. Despite it being a load
of crap. Oh, and congrats to Vancouver and BC!!! ;-)

It wasn't women who were all agog at seeing whatshername's
partially-unzipped jersey when she won the women's MTB event!

??? I have no idea *what* you're talking about.
--
Mike
"Colorado Ski Country, USA" Come often, Ski hard,