Old March 9th 05, 11:24 PM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On 9 Mar 2005 14:34:25 -0800, wrote:

Is skiing likely to be any good there this weekend?

It'll be open, but I'm not sure how good because it's been so windy
the snow is getting blown around -- it might be patchy. I'm going
Saturday anyway.

Update from Kuznia is below

JFT

From: "swixblue"
Date: Wed Mar 9, 2005 6:14 pm
Subject: FWP Update

All trails are open. They have been packed and/or groomed. Tracks
(10km) have been set on all the Stillwater Trails. In the morning
when wind subsides, we'll track the field and possibly CCC and
Hemlock. Lake has some slushy spots. Trails have a 4" to 8" snow
cover. Good late season trail conditons on a variable surface that
includes - mostly powder, some hard pack and ice. There are drifts
on upper ridges and some thin spots due to the wind moving snow to
the rigdelines. Snow is in the forecast for Friday. Hope to see you
soon!

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit
http://www.jt10000.com