Old February 27th 04, 01:18 AM
Dick Gozinya

Default Roger Tilsbury, Felon

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:34:21 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article , hhh at
wrote on 2/26/04 2:50 PM:

scottabe wrote:
You mean psychopaths who challenge me to a race and then threaten my
life when I beat them? Otherwise known as Anthea Kerrison? Who is
hardly small. Her ass is the size of Tasmania.

Hey Scottie, last time you mentioned her ass (you seem to have a fixation)
you said it was the size of New South Wales. Big difference: so which is it?

Hard question. Let me think. Shaped more like Taz, for sure.
Ah, hell.
Big.
Just big.
You seem to have a fixation with me. Why not fixate on her ass? She's so
desperate, she might even **** ya.

hey scott, every time i see a missing child on t.v., i think you are
guilty