Old April 14th 04, 12:01 AM
32 degrees

Default Jay T's Big Saturday Workout - 50K Club Report 4-10,11-04

I'd have to say you are one heck of a training animal Greg.
wow.
JK

"FrontRunner" wrote in message
Easter weekend is the traditional kickoff to the rollerski season in SW
Michigan. Friday 50k skate, Saturday 45k Classic and Sunday 55k skate all
in the 2:40 to 3:00 range. That will keep the weight down.

The FrontRunner

"Jay Tegeder" wrote in message
om...
Jay T's Big Saturday Workout 4-10-04:
I ran errands in the morning and caught some of the Masters coverage.
For the workout, I managed to squeeze in a 1 1/2 hour ride on my
Schwinn Peloton (Reynolds 853) with the temp around 37F. I rode one of
my local loops.

50K Club Report, Sunday 4-11-04:
Happy Easter! Another cold day. Biking in mid 30F temps wasn't bad one
month ago but now, I'm a little spoiled. Instead of putting on my cold
weather bike gear, I went for a 30 minute hike. Big workout... Huh...
Needless to say, it was a wonderful day for Sweden as Magnus Backstedt
won the famed and prestiguous, Paris-Roubaix bike race.

Jay Tegeder
"Keep training, lycra never lies!" JT