Old April 11th 04, 09:41 PM
Marsh Jones

Default Jay T's Big Saturday Workout - 50K Club Report 4-10,11-04

Jay Tegeder wrote:

Jay T's Big Saturday Workout 4-10-04:
I ran errands in the morning and caught some of the Masters coverage.
For the workout, I managed to squeeze in a 1 1/2 hour ride on my
Schwinn Peloton (Reynolds 853) with the temp around 37F. I rode one of
my local loops.

50K Club Report, Sunday 4-11-04:
Happy Easter! Another cold day. Biking in mid 30F temps wasn't bad one
month ago but now, I'm a little spoiled. Instead of putting on my cold
weather bike gear, I went for a 30 minute hike. Big workout... Huh...
Needless to say, it was a wonderful day for Sweden as Magnus Backstedt
won the famed and prestiguous, Paris-Roubaix bike race.

Jay Tegeder
"Keep training, lycra never lies!" JT

Paddled 3+ hours in a mix of snow and cloudy conditions in the morning,
and went to a BBQ in the aftenoon. Temps around 33-34F in the morning.
The pellet snow was great while we were paddling.

Today, I vegged. I rode a hard 27 on Friday, and spent the day cooking
and doing all the family Easter stuff. A pretty nice day off.

Marsh