Old December 2nd 11, 04:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Shameless plug for a new ski e-book (with a chapter by yours truly)...

On Fri, 2 Dec 2011 14:08:29 +0100, "Roger Moss"
wrote:

"Mike Clark" wrote in message
c.uk...
In message
"Roger Moss" wrote:

[snip]
Meantime, bring on the big snow-dump...

Yes please, my first trip is scheduled for early in January and so far
no sign of snow in the resort.

This weekend could see a change - to the webcams, then...

I've got a Ski Club group coming out tomorrow for a week. Thankfully
it's in Zermatt, and I was there two weeks ago and able to be
confident of good snow, and not just on the glacier. The Italian side,
i.e. Cervinia, was particularly excellent, with so much snow it just
looked and felt like a normal resort mid-season.

More snow will be welcome, of course, and it'd be nice if we got
enough in Engelberg to fully open by xmas - right now there's nothing
except the glacier with any snow cover at all.

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/