Old July 24th 03, 04:48 PM
Rodger Williams

Default What to do in Andorra?

We went to Ordino in Jan, and it was great. Just needed your own vehicle
though as the public transport is very limited. I believe Arinsal in La
Massana is th ebest party spot and more English people frequent it, whilst
Ordino where we were is where all the locals go skiing. Have you had a look
at www.andorra.ad?

Enjoy it, it is an awesome place.

Cheers

Rodger

"ToddD" wrote in message
Going to be in Andorra next March. I can only find limited information on
the web. Can anybody provide information? Where to ski, most challenging
slopes, places to eat, places to party, sightseeing, tips and tricks, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Todd