Old January 12th 05, 02:56 AM
Mary Malmros

Walt wrote:

wrote:

.We all have to share the
space, so live with it and don't complain.

Stop scraping and we'll stop complaining.

What he said, in spades. I ski and board, and heelsliding makes me
crazy. Back in the day, before there _was_ snowboarding, a
just-learning skier who tried a tough run before he/she was ready for it
was laughed at, real hard. It was part of the culture. Snowboarding
culture apparently has no equivalent, and so you see gazillions of
goobie newbies heel-sliding down runs that they can't make turns on,
under the mistaken impression that they're "snowboarding". Why
shouldn't they think so? No one ever tells them different.

--
Mary Malmros

Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.