Old November 15th 13, 09:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Noumenon

Default Zermat

Mike Clark wrote:

If you're after groomed pistes then I'd definitely recommend Italy and
if you are also prepared to ski at lunch time or in inclement weather
you'll have those groomed pistes virtually all to yourself!

Well, but that's what Cervina (on Italian side) is for. Unfortunately ski
lifts over there are terribly slow, everybody complains.

Yes, I know about Italians. They indeed groom everything because they like to
ski (mostly slow cruising on wide blue-reddish slopes) in a soft & easy,
leisurely manner...

N.