Old December 5th 03, 07:56 AM
Anders Lustig

Default Fight with the snowboarders at Como

(Sly D. Skeez) wrote in message om...

I also heard that the snowboarders put a street sign pipe at the
bottom of the same hill with the same idea. (I guess they learned not
to use a snowboard.) Watch your ski tips. It's a mean world out there.

And full of youngsters who īdonīt have a clue about the
consequences their pranks might have.

Here weīve had two cases of 10-12 year olds who wanted to
have a bit of a laugh - which I can perfectly understand:
there is probably no-one more poor-mannered, tight-assed
and humourless than a certain type of Finnish, male, mid-
or late middle-aged compertitive recreational skier - and
put an obstacle (in one case a rope across the track. in
another a couple of shovelfuls of gravel on it) near the
end of a fast downhill.

Their poor victims ended up with a spinal injury and a
skull fracture, and their parents with years of paying
compensations.

Anders