Old July 4th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Vincent Walker

Default Injuries Really Really Suck

On 7/3/07 2:12 PM, in article
, "Dave Cartman"
wrote:

snip

Thanks for the input. Right now, I've got several things arranged. I saw my
primary-I've got referrals for MRI's, physical therapy and after that a
neurologist. I'm going to explore all avenues before any cutting. Nowadays,
most insurance programs require 2nd opinions, that's not a problem. Over the
last couple of years, I've seen some pretty nasty things involving
prescription and OTC medications. I've gotten pretty draconian about their
usage. I just shake my head when I have a patient on 10-15 meds. Anyhoo,
that's another story.

PS:
Have you noticed that there seems to be a horsefly flying around here trying
to agitate things?