Old December 19th 10, 02:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Mike M. Miskulin

Default ankle injuries

hey now - any of you ever hurt your ankle riding? I'm told I have
a mild grade 2 sprain on my lead foot just below the knobby bone.
Was traversing on toe edge through about 8" of chop on a steep run,
was a little bouncy with frozen tundra underneath when I
heard and felt *pop*. I didn't actually stop until the bottom
of the run and called it a day shortly after before seeking
the medical staff. Hurts like a bitch still two days on, I
guess thats not unexpected either.

So any of you suffer through one of these? Recovery time? Did
it become a lingering injury? Freaking sucks too as was only
second day out this season but with holiday pass blackout I
at least get an extra week to recover.

mike