Old July 29th 04, 04:27 PM
Arvin Chang

Default Donek boards?

"Mike T" wrote in message . ..
Except for choppy snow,
the Donek works great for me.

Interesting!!! I find choppy snow one of time times the Doneks really excel.
The stiffer Salomons are the only non-alpine boards I can think of that
slice through the crud better.

Of course, if you're thinking of frozen crud, that's a different story
altogether - ride something really soft so you can turn at very low speed

Mike T

I was about to say... me too... except I did own a stiffer Salomon and
those babies blasted through the crud like nothing else. Still, my
Incline is noticeably more damp than my Neversummer Evo (park board)
which can get thrown around in the sloppy stuff.