Old December 17th 03, 01:04 PM
Chet Hayes

Default Advice for learner re. stance?

The typical binding angles are 21 front, 6 back. I would start with
something close to those, definitely not duck stance. And I wouldn't
fool around with them much as a beginner. Once you're able to link
turns and start riding would be a more appropriate time to experiment.
When you can't even do toe side turns, it's going to be hard to
evaluate what effect binding angle has.

EMOVE (Tom) wrote in message ...
A big shout-out of thanks to Al_xtreme, Mike T, Arvin Chang and thelonefatty,
for taking the time to answer my learner's questions.

I've had diverse and useful advice, and I think the best thing to do is try a
few things out and see what feels right.

Thanks again, people -

Tom
High Wycombe
UK