Old December 13th 03, 05:58 PM
Tom

Default Advice for learner re. stance?

Apologies for familiar question..

I have been practicing (on snow) indoors at Milton Keynes and am still
struggling with anything toe side.

Looking at my stance, my lead foot angles forward a little, but my back foot is
at a right angle. I've decided to try angling the back foot forward a little as
well, as someone recommended this would make toe side things feel less
'foreign'. I also read that it helps a learner when flexing at the knees, which
seems logical as both legs follow a similar line.

However, a friend of mine said that he thinks I'd be better off going for a
duck stance right away.

I reaslise that it might be different for different people, but has anyone got
any advice, given I am struggling a bit with the toe side runs?

Many thanks,

Tom