Old February 10th 06, 02:13 PM

I've heard they have a new movie this year, touring festivals now.
Don't know what it's about.

I'm not looking to cover the Keski/CSM myself---just want to learn
more. Well, I do want to help promote them. I put up links to these
events already and their reputation is as 'must do' events especially
in terms of culture so they fit with the OYB mission.

I haven't skied them yet but I can tell they'd be sweet. Someday! I
just wanted to point people to good media about them.

Like, I know a few hardcore do-every-race guys who have huge piles of
brand new race gear, total lifestylists---who've never done em
either---and not even the Birkie! I like local action myself but darn
if you're a ski bum you really need to do the Birkie and if you live
near the north, get yer butt up to the Keski and CSM also. I bet
they're lovely events and cultural settings. Getting more good media on
them out there might help get more ski bums to check em out. --JP