Old November 14th 20, 08:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker[_4_]

Default I couldn't resist another pair of skis

On 2020-11-14 11:59 a.m., wrote:
hithole Ski Shop, right?
Do they laugh when you bring your bunny skis in for a wax?
Don't need to and I file my own edges, too.
Base structure. You don't have a clue.

Terminal intermediates don't need to worry about "base structure".

Actually, Baker, I am quite spoiled. I tune and wax my own and I can certainly tell the difference when my skis need a grind.

Please. You couldn't tell is one was waxed and the other wasn't.

But that's a good structure. Let me try it.
Terminal liars don't need truth unless they are actually making a false police report.
Terminal cowards don't need balls, and obviously, you've never had the balls to stalk me in the real world.
Terminal nutjobs don't need sanity.
Look at the bright side, bitch. I won't have the opportunity to humiliate you and prove your cowardice at Whistler this year. Or give you the opportunity to compound the humiliation with your sick, cowardly games.
Hey, Mad Dog? Thought about you the other day. Found a wallet in the NSCC parking lot and since I was in the neighborhood, stopped by the cop shop and turned it in. Had a nice conversation with a few of them giving sympathy for all the undeserved **** they are getting.
You know, the same pleasant conversation I would have if you followed through on your empty threat to REPORT ME!!!!!!!
Off your meds again, eh, freak? Go **** yourself. Pleasure insulting you.

You mean the pleasant conversation you're not willing to have with me
present?

Why is that again?