Old November 14th 20, 06:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default I couldn't resist another pair of skis

[Default] On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 20:06:24 -0800 (PST),
" wrote this crap:

You know, talking skiing. The shop guys love me, send them
a lot of business and always make an offering to the Gawd
s of the Shop, otherwise known as an annual half rack of PBR.

They tolerate you because you bring them beer. Behind your back
they're laughing at you.

Yeah, that's why I got the mount for half price. Every time.

Sure they do. Obviously another lie. I thought you mounted your own
skis. If they're used skis, aren't the holes already drilled?

Whereas you don't even have a ski shop in the ******** town you live in. Toledo.

Actually, we do.

******** Ski Shop, right?
Do they laugh when you bring your bunny skis in for a wax?

Don't need to and I file my own edges, too.

Ooops, you use Turtle wax. Make sure and tell them.

I don't need to. Why would I even go there?

That's because you don't have new skis or a Subaru.

I would never own a subaru. If someone gave me one, I'd have it
crushed.

That's because you are an idiot who doesn't go skiing.
Great cars when you live near mountains.

When you live near the mountains, a truly great vehicle is a Jeep.
Toledo is home of the Jeep.

But I will still ski more mountains on better gear in more
places than you will this year.

You should go back to your home country of Blowgaria.

Nah, I'd run into too many of your relatives, especially if
I went there through your home country, Huggiestan.

Naw, my home country is Horvathopia. Yours is Trunkyvania.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.