Old September 25th 20, 05:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Friday, September 25, 2020 at 9:01:13 AM UTC-7, wrote:

You know this, given you ranted on this board about the complaints sent to K2 about you pre April 1999 Troubles.

Yoou lied your ass off, idiot. You freaks stalked me and lied about me, and you admitted it. You don't have a clue.

Actually, I have more than clues, I have your posts..

You wrote this in March 1998..

"Last time I went hogging, I nailed Ms. Med Student.
Taught her some rodeo sex.
Shtupped her doggie style, leaned forward, and whispered "You're the
ugliest woman I've ever ****ed."
I rode it out the full eight seconds before she bucked me.
Yahoooo!"

you also wrote in the same thread:

" I got to do so because I ski OLINS and K2's mounted with MARKER
bindings, and I am the Prophet of Vail."

There is plenty, plenty more before April 1999. like when you make up lies that you fought in Vietnam with two bullet wounds, etc. etc.

There are plenty more examples. If you want to front K2s or Olin skis, and have any relationship with a company, you have to curb your behavior. Your behavior reflects on K2/Olin. It is also raises questions about K2/Olin being in the same room as you. I am surprised that K2 stuck with you for so long, even after the restraining order was issued, but they cut it after you started posting with the Bobaloobob handle.

They cut ties with you, because you became a PR nightmare..

Your whole excuse, "But it was an act!!! Two Buddha was a make believe character!! I am just kidding!!" doesn't cut it, especially after your April 1999 meltdown.

You can make up imaginary things like people are lying, stalking, etc. etc. However, you are writing on a public forum, and people used evidence, mainly your posts to show there was a huge problem, and the problem was you..

When you got the restraining order, you stated something like "but I have to post on R.S.A because it is my financial livelihood". Well, then you needed to modify your behavior. What is the priority? earning a living? or carrying on a personal vendetta that a corporation wants nothing to do with...

Instead when people criticized you, (as I did in Oct. 1998) you threatened me and others with physical violence for criticizing you. Many posters complained and warned K2/Olin about you.

So when you wrote "The lawyer is interested" in May 1999, you were already on black ice. You lied and bragged of bringing K2 into a lawsuit. Which they didn't know about until Boots showed them the post. Once again, no lies, no campaign, just one of your posts.