Old September 25th 20, 01:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 6:03:53 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Hey, Teddy, you pathetic wimp? As usual, you didn't show up. You never have had and never will have the balls to stalk me in person.

I did, it was called the restraining order hearing.

Nothing has changed.

Actually, Scooter, much has change. No one cares about your rants, your emotional problems, your health problems, your losing battle with dental hygiene, (if you put the same amount of energy into flossing as you hump posts here for 26 years, you would still have some teeth)

You are ranting, and screaming at your sky god and your other imaginary enemies as you did since your meltdown with Carl and Anna in 1996. The year that President Clinton got re elected. Much has change. As I stated, time is not static.

People move on. You can't move on, because you have serious mental health and emotional problems that you cannot deal with in reality.. So you make up this fantasy world, where AA is therapy sessions, you have go to Public Tennis Courts to find friends, and you live in a fixed income lifestyle.

If any of your accusations were true in the real world, felonies, harassment, you lost lots of money because of harassment, stalking and what other imaginary things you scream about. There would be police reports, judicial hearings, criminal charges filed by the County DA, lawsuits and papers served to all the people you accused of being part of some conspiracy. All of this would be instigated by you.

Did any of this happened? No. You had over 20 years to at least complain to law enforcement, hired an attorney, rally people to your side, you could had even file an appeal to your restraining order. The Results?: nothing.. You have repelled people, with no one supporting your mentally ill rants here for the past 27 or so years. How come you cannot back up your accusations with actions? you are a coward afraid of reality

If you did any actions in reality, like a lawsuit, it would had backfired on you. Any criminal complaint filed by you, would not be taken seriously, given you cannot control your behavior, and law enforcement doesn't like mentally ill bozos screaming at them.. Attorneys would refuse to work for you, and label you as a problem client.

As I stated, Scooter, no one takes you seriously, because you have propped up this fantasy world that is not connected to reality..

If you want to imagine that you fought in Vietnam during the Vietnam war, fine. Reality shows that you probably haven't been west of Forks, WA. Fake Fighters with imaginary war stories are a dime a dozen in the US, they have been lying about fighting since the US War for Independence.

If you want to imagine that you were a licensed medical professional, imagine and lie to yourself, but reality is that you never have been. WA State has no record of you having any sort of health care license.

I could go on, but you get the gist. I don't live in your fantasy world. You may think you are tough, former Gold Gloves Boxer, but in reality is that you are 70 or some year old man, with myopia, little to no teeth, with a chronic medical condition, with little or no friends, trying to escape from reality.. Horvath put it aptly, that most likely, you had a Boxer once upon a time, named Gold Gloves.

I wrote a post showing the evidence why K2 yanked you off the K2 message board. Corporations don't like volunteers threatening lawsuits in their name without their consent.. Your bragging and lying got you in trouble, not Boots. Showing a post of you are going on that "the lawyer is interested", is prima facie why K2 removed you from their message board. As I stated, people have been complaining and warning K2/Olin for years about you.. You know this, given you ranted on this board about the complaints sent to K2 about you pre April 1999 Troubles.

So wait for me at the Greenlake Tennis Courts, or the Lower Queen Anne Tennis Courts. I may show up in your fantasy world where you can dare me to say all the things you have accused me of writing. (I doubt you even know what I wrote of you in the past) In reality, you are this sorry sad pathetic person, who I am guessing has a tough time putting your pants on in the morning, or changing your adult undergarment.

Get help Scott. People move on. You need to look forward, not re fought personal slights in the past.