Old September 24th 20, 07:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted w

Default TWENTY DAVID HOBBS!!!!!

On Thursday, September 24, 2020 at 12:00:51 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Mr. Dewar asked a simple question, I actually gave him some evidence, of why you were yanked from the K2 message board in May 1999.

No evidence whatsoever.

I quoted your post verbatim from May 1999, in which you are threatening to sue Boots with the help of K2, and it appears without their knowledge. It is called evidence. K2 owned the website, they owned the logs, they are not going to give you permission to use them in your personal lawsuit. If you lost, or get counter sue, they would held liable for damages. You were a volunteer, any corporation would kicked your ass to the curb for threatening a lawsuit that make them a party without their consent.

Boots called K2 because of that post. If you don't understand why you were yanked from the K2 message board, you have other things to worry about. Companies don't like to be dragged into litigation that they may be held liable.