Old September 4th 20, 02:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default decisions

On 09/04/2020 06:32 AM, wrote:
I had seven brothers and
sisters and our favorite toys were empty boxes brought from the
factory.

Another cool toy: A giant multi-layer-paper sack (10'x4' maybe) filled
with air. Used as a cushion in railroad cars. No idea how we got it --
must have been a friend who dropped it by. You put a kid on one end and
then jump on the other. First rainstorm killed it. They probably use
plastic now. Or just pack so tightly they don't need cushions.

When I'm around town riding my Harley I prefer Army boots or my cowboy
boots. I think Red Wings are overpriced.

Indeed, but mine were from a yard sale. See previous note about
depreciation.

--
Cheers, Bev
"I love deadlines... especially the whooshing sound