Old January 18th 12, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Vesta Mather

Default How to remove Pilot Sport bindings?

The plastic peice immediatly behind where the toe bar goes (with the
two small arrows) should be popped of, maybe with a flathead
screwdriver. Underneath this is two screws, which should be taken out.
The entire binding (the black part - toe piece and plate) can then be
slid forwards off of the white peice which is actually a seperate
peice underneath, held on by 4 screws. Hope this works!
(also, this is both an automatic and manual binding I belive - the red
peice can be pushed down with the pole, or the white peice lifted by
the edges)

On Jan 12, 12:32*am, wrote:
My recollection is the red piece should pry out and there's something
that should behind the bumper.

Gene

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:46:21 -0800 (PST)

wrote:
Well black doesn't photograph so well, but I tried. *I have in the
past removed Profil bindings that have the plug over the screw, but
these Pilot bindings don't have any visible plug anywhere.

Here are links to a couple of photos. *I hope they're helpful. *The
front section is easier to make out than the heel plate.

And yes, if I can figure out how to get these off without destroying
them I'd love to sell them!

-Mitch

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...t%20Sport%20bi...

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...Sport%20bi...- Hide quoted text -