Old January 11th 12, 09:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default How to remove Pilot Sport bindings?

Well black doesn't photograph so well, but I tried. I have in the past removed Profil bindings that have the plug over the screw, but these Pilot bindings don't have any visible plug anywhere.

Here are links to a couple of photos. I hope they're helpful. The front section is easier to make out than the heel plate.

And yes, if I can figure out how to get these off without destroying them I'd love to sell them!

-Mitch

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...D8C8C-orig.jpg

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/...0A2CB-orig.jpg