Old December 9th 03, 09:02 PM
Arno FR

Default Advice required for beginner

Bonneval sur Arc is cheap and may offer good snowconditions in April...
There are 5/6 lifts with blue and red slopes.
No problem for beginners.
This village is beautiful in the Maurienne's Valley but prices are increased
each year unfortunatly...
Have fun in France!
--
Arnaud
LeWebAlpin

"Frank" a écrit dans le message news:
Hi,

As a beginner to skiing I was hoping some of you out there might be able

give me some advice on the choice of resort.

I'm planning to go skiing in early April (3rd to 10th) with a friend who

is
also a beginner. We were looking for a resort in France that would be good
for learning but not cost a fortune - don't see the point in paying 200

Euro
for a week's ski pass if we never leave the green runs!

Unfortunately, early April is the only time we can go so I reckon we'll

have
to go pretty high to be sure of snow. So far looked at Les Deux Alpes and
Bonneval-sur-Arc with a preference for the latter as it seems more of a
typical village and is less expensive.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Frank