Old November 22nd 04, 02:45 PM
toddjb

(UalbertaStudent) wrote in message om...
I recently took up kiteboarding and was I have seen videos of people
snowkiting and thought it looked like a lot of fun. I was wondering
if anyone has tried this and if the equiptment needed is the same?

Check out
http://www.kiteforum.com/

They have a snowkiting forum and can likely answer all your questions,
-todd

(started kiteboarding this year as well. I'll probably start
"snowkiting" by taking my 3M trainer out on a windy day. It can pull
me around a wet field on my ass so it should be enough to give
snowkiting a first try.)