Old August 11th 16, 04:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default military munchkin

On 8/10/2016 8:47 PM, wrote:
On Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 8:09:55 PM UTC-7, Bob F wrote:
On 8/10/2016 7:52 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 08/10/2016 07:01 AM, downhill wrote:
Hey any guesses on Horvath?
I am surprised he is not popping off about his presidential candidate.

I miss Horvie. He -- unlike many -- was NOT a one-trick pony.

I never saw him talk about anything on-topic for this group.

I'll give you this much: you're a cowardly pathological liar with barely visible ethics and morals, but you ain't half as bad as Huggies.

He was nothing but bluster.

Wasn't your life a lot better during the time you abandoned this group?
I thought you had finally grown up and gotten a life. I was actually
impressed with your newly acquired self control.. Why did you come back?
Those 2 absolute morons have been playing you like a puppet, and you
destroy any possibility of respect with every raving nonsense reply you
make. You must really enjoy being totally stressed out with anger every
minute of your life to keep coming back here for more infantile moronic
abuse. For your own health, forget this place, there's nothing of value
for you here, only stress. There must be a better way to spend your life.