Old December 20th 04, 03:22 PM
Ed Swierk

Default Elan X-Carve SR opinions?

A sale on Overstock.com caught my eye: a pair Elan X-Carve SR skis with
bindings for $165.01 (plus $2.95 shipping).[1]

I can't find much information about these skis online. Does anyone have
any information or opinions about them? Should I be worried that the
details about the skis and bindings are so sketchy?

I can ski groomed diamonds reasonably well, ungroomed not so well, and in
the trees horribly. Usually I rent 170 cm shaped skis about 6 days a
year, and I don't think I'm a good enough skier to detect differences
among the many I've rented over the years.

[1] http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2....ROD_ID=1047052

--Ed

--
Ed Swierk