Old December 1st 15, 01:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

Bob F wrote:
wrote:
Where is everybody else, you can't all be skiing - can you???

The inactivity of this group is sad, last year this time there were
many posts each day, not all related to our (non)-resident troll.

Hasn't anyone had a great day so far this year to write about, or a
ski location that is worthy of commendation???

Mt Baker opened yesterday. Stevens Pass hopes to open after the next
big storm, but currently would be a long drive from Seattle because a
bridge in the last 15 miles was damaged in the storm last week, and
may be open for 1 way traffic by Wednesday but 2 way traffic may be
near Christmas.
I am really anxious to hit the hill.

Hit Baker last Wednesday. At least one too many rocks exposed. We need more snow
here in the PNW.