Old September 27th 04, 09:36 AM
lee

(802.11n) wrote in message . com...
Two years ago I lived in Mammoth Lakes for the winter. I'm thinking
about doing it again this year, but this time in Jackson Hole. Anyone
have any better ideas as to where to live this winter??
Please back up your answers as to why its' a better place than Jackson
Hole.

Bozeman, MT
i like the people more in Bozeman...way more chill
Bridger Bowl gets good snow and is, according to Skiing Mag, the
"birthplace of the extreme skiing movement."
Big Sky gets less snow, but dwarfs jackson in acreage, plus huge vert.
very few people, too...virtually an employees mountain.

fairly cheap housing in town or the resort (paid 160/month in big
sky's employee housing last year), cool people and righteous skiing.

plus, you're only a few hours from jackson......if you need it.