Old January 6th 05, 09:06 PM
Sue

In message , WeatherCam
writes

few years, and at times there is no real logic - but more to do with luck -
take the inshore forecasts today giving SW F7 - 8 - all we've had is F5
tops......

I think we've got the wind, here inland. Probably the forecaster was
right about how energetic the system is, but not exactly right about
which way it'd move.

Your high-pressure system over Spain and Morocco isn't particularly
cold, the Met Office seem to think it'll weaken and break up. Let's
hope they're right - it's pushing the weather too far north.

--
Sue ]

George Bush is personally responsible for global warming.