Old March 12th 04, 03:46 AM
Dmitry

Default why hardboots?

"Neil Gendzwill" wrote

My personal belief is that for the sort of riding you like to do, hard
boots would work very well so long as you have a fairly wide deck and
keep the angles lower (under 50). I think trying to wrangle moguls or
steeps with 60 degree angles is probably not that good an idea, but I'm
sure there's somebody out there killing it in those conditions.

Under 50 being a lower angle and 21cm being a "fairly wide" board
seems a bit scary, but looks like I'll gonna have to try hardboots. Well
done and thanks for sharing to everybody who replied, I'm almost convinced.