Old December 5th 03, 02:25 PM
birkebeiner

Default Follow up: V2 Aero 150 Frame failure

News Group

I think it's time we collectively do something about the Aero problems
we are all dealing with. I own a pair of 125's they have less than
5 km on them and I have owned them for 2 years...the first year..after
100 yards I blew a tire..waited months to get new tires..which arrived
in the winter..not the split rim version but some wheels they said
were tested and good...3 km on the tires and I blew a tire...took a
nice fall. I weigh 185...have logs massive kms on my Marwe's never a
problem.. Jenex never told me or anyone else I know about weight
limits on 125's prior to selling them..and now I find they won't work
for me...

Send Jenex mail..

I'm ****ed. I called and was very nice..all I want are safe skiis...
now the shafts aren't strong enough and I'm out the cash.. they
wouldn't even replace the 125's wheels with 150's for safety reason.

Jenex.. I do not understand why you continue to sell a product with
nothing being said about weight limits, or why you refuse to honor
your warranty of merchantability....

It's time to step up to the plate Jenex and do the right thing.